Monday, April 11, 2011

NYLA REPORT is IN!!!

My girl, Asia Willis, one of the most wonderful gals I know, not only ruling the PR scene around Detroit and beyond, was another gal who reached out to me while at Dialog Cafe off the Sunset Plaza in Los Angeles, for breakfast one morning on a Friday. Her email was first to open in my inbox, and she was so nice to congratulate me on all the things she keeps seeing and hearing about FLD lately.  


I have known Asia, for years now, and she was always one of those that always shares a smile, and always shares a great story.  Her work is featured not only on the NYLA report, but she also writes TYPE F, and has gone to almost every NYFW since I have known her. One of my earliest memories of meeting her come around the first Detroit Fashion Week I ever did circa 2007-8ish. She has definitely been one to watch my work evolve over the last 5 years.  Oh, how far we all come at this point. 


I really love to be able to share my story and my fabulous fashions with people like her.  She is always sharing wonderful links and events  on web spaces like Twitter and Facebook. She is also a leader in Public Relations which is working the newest, hottest Detroit Hair Salon, @ParisPortlandLA, the newest, hottest Publication @MashMag, and many other things popping up around towns near me and you!  


I really admire the work that Asia has done since even before I have met her and must say what a delight she is as an individual. 


Find her on Twitter, to keep up to date with the latest from New York to LA @thenylareport, while you are there make sure to swing by @FLD_PR and say hello!!


Check out our full article and the spotlight, here The NYLA REPORT FEAT. FLD

No comments:

Post a Comment