Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Featured in BURDA STYLE BLOG!

I was so glad to stay in touch with the lovely gals from BURDA, after their visit to our booth at POOL! Back in August, we had an amazing experience, and on the last day, 3 lovely gals waltzed up and shared they hearted my designs. Let's just say, all three left that afternoon with their very own FLD pieces to take back to NYC.

Lindsey, one in particular, stayed in touch and wanted to feature me in their MEET THE DESIGNER SECTION. She snagged the Storm Folded Neck Tunic and wore it to NYFW...received loads of compliments! The best part,  she wore it upside down by accident one day, and found a new way to wear. Love it when I hear things like that! Innovative Fashion for everyone!




Click here to read up on what's happening in my fashion world, via Detroit! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment