Wednesday, October 12, 2011

:::WORKROOM CREATIVE DIRECTOR ON THE AIRWAVES WITH CRAIG FAHLE:::101.9WDET:::DETROIT and THE WORKROOM go one on one:::

I had a nice time sitting across the booth from Detroit's Finest Radio Personality and Journalist! I really enjoyed putting the headphones on and waiting for my cue to be grilled and skilled by the man himself. His questions were great, and he expressed that WORKROOM is a unique concept that really captured his interest in learning more about. Before I type too much more, just take a listen as I, the Creative Director of WORKROOM talks the talk with Craig!

CLICK HERE!!! =)
Hatch Detroit Semi-Finalist: The Workroom:
Hatch Detroit retail competition semifinalist, Fotoula Lambros, joins Craig to talk about The Workroom, her concept for a Detroit-based garment district.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR WORKROOM

No comments:

Post a Comment