Sunday, July 31, 2011

Proud to be August's Issue of STYLELINE "DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT"

I was thrilled to receive the news that it was I, who was chosen as this month's Styleline Designer Spotlight.   For a few years now,  I have ran my fingers through pages of STYLELINE, so excited to see the latest people and products around Metro Detroit, that were new to the scene.  It was always especially great, when I would come across a page that was a highlight pic, or blip...referencing my work as a label owner around here in Michigan.  It is an honor to have even been considered, and I am especially grateful to have the support of Detroit's Finest Women's Magazine. P.S Catch Styleline Editor, Karen Buscemi, as moderator of next month's Business Panel & discussion for Fashion Group International- Detroit, September 12. 
For STYLELINE's full eco-friendly version, CLICK HERE 
or get the hard copy at Barnes & Noble, CVS, and other retailers across Metropolitan Detroit
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment